Winter makeup solutions: looking hot when you’re cold, winter 2015 newsletter
Winter weather doesn’t just take a toll on our roads…It also takes away that bright look that we experience during more temperate months. Our skin gets dry and dull and makeup just doesn’t look the same. With the holidays approaching and anticipating pictures being taken for memories, we all want to put our best face forward. No worries, with a few easy tips skin can be bright all year round!
- Make sure your skincare is being adjusted for the winter weather. What you are using in the summer probably won’t work in the winter. Keeping your skin as moisturized and hydrated as possible will help. Adding SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel ($79) will give you that extra boost you need without making the skin feel heavy. For even drier skin types consider adding skinfo® Vital AHA 10% ($31).
- Just because the summer is over doesn’t mean we need to stop using bronzer. By applying a touch of glo•Minerals Sunkiss Bronzer ($41).
- There’s nothing like lighting up a room with a radiant look than a nice red lip. By using glo•Minerals Precise Micro Lipliner in Aster Red ($14).
- Don’t forget about the pop of eye color! To top this look off use Lash Food volume 3D black mascara ($25) to give your lashes that wow factor! If you haven’t been using Latisse (RX only) you don’t know what you are missing – beautiful lush lashes needing minimal mascara.
- Change to a less drying cleanser. Try switching to skinfo® Clean But Not Dry Cleanser ($15), skinfo® Vital Tea Ultra Cleanser ($31) or Skinceuticals Foaming Facial Cleanser ($36).